Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Images from E3 (Limit break gauge, duty finder, and the ifrit fight)

E3 photos are starting to show up and the anticipation for this title is only growing after the Crystal's Call trailer.


It looks like the duty finder will be very similar to WoW's LFR and frankly, I couldn't be happier about it.  It's a good system, we don't need anything more than this.


This looks like the accept/decline window for the duty finder, notice that the job is locked in, so no queueing as WHM then swapping to DPS thank god!



Sorry for the quality of the images but I figured seeing something was better than nothing from E3!  Ifrit fight images look amazing, I heard that participants who completed the event at E3 got a polo shirt, so jealous I could not attend!


Lastly, I wanted to take note of the ui.  The limit break gauge sits on the top left letting the whole party know its status, as confirmed previously, only one member of the party will be able to initiate the limit break.

That's all for now!  I will update as new images become available!

image origins: Image Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment