Thursday, June 13, 2013

Abilities off GCD, Weaponskills still restricted

Looks like the cries of the beta players have been heard... somewhat.

Abilities are coming off the global cooldown meaning that, as a tank, I wont have to wait 2.5 seconds after I use a damaging skill in order to activate a defensive cooldown thank god.

I think this is a step in the right direction, I would still like to see a smaller GCD but that would probably need them to completely rebalance TP.

Pretty complex problem in the current system, I just cant wait for my 1.0 character's triumphant revival.

The most important revelation in this interview is the changes to the global cooldown mechanic. “Up until now everything was controlled by GCD,” Yoshida told GameWatch, “but abilities will now move on their own (timer). Weapon skills will have GCD but you can use abilities now in between so you’re going to be busy.”
http://zantetsuken.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment