Friday, October 22, 2010

WTF IS THAT THING, some exp locations, and Rank 30





Hey all,

Was helping out some sylphs today and this guy came around, they were all F*** that and turned us invis so it didn't decide to use our faces as toilet paper after it was done.

But anyways....

A couple of you now have asked about EXP suggestions, so here ya go:

Before 20 I would say grab a couple friends and do just any mobs that con green to the group or orange to you when solo.  The lighthouse I claimed as my own, which is south of bloodshore, has a nice little selection of puks to solo and just east there are many crabs you can take down in a small party 2-5 at ranks 16-19ish.

I would suggest soloing in cassiopeia on the jellyfish around 18ish, in groups feel free to go kill the sea puks or in large groups the orobons.

I suggest that RANK 20-25 is done in Cassiopeia hollow with a large group on the north crab room, and making the group smaller ther closer to rank 25 you are.  So, at 20 get 10 ppl or more, and by the time you are 25 your group should be around 5 ppl for the best EXP, in my experience anyways.

Alternative would be at 22-23ish go to copperbell mines and do the ants in the basement.  Muny-tai cellar sucks because of all the aggroing mobs, avoid it.

The best place I found for 25-30 is the skeletons on the North, Southwest, and Center Rooms in Nanawa mines.  I pretty much did 5 levels there with a group from 4-7 people.  Any more than that and you could possibly be overkilling the spawn rate.   And you could come here with a slightly lower ranked group with more people if you wish.

Now, if the community could help me, I'm trying to find out how to get Rage of Halone, Ive done my class and storyline quest at rank 30 glad.  I know it tells me to find Geirnfell or whoever, but no site has his location and my searches are not helping.  So please assist fellow Gladiators.

Yours truly,
Ventus Invictus, a Saronian Gladiator

4 comments: